Our Hunter's Speak
"This might be the best kept secret in upland hunting. I can arrive at the resort in the afternoon, shoot a round of sporting clays, and have a meal either at the restaurant or prepped in my suite. We hunt on day 2. It's a whole bunch of shooting with only 1 night away. Red's makes it too easy!"
Sporting Clays and Pheasant Hunting
- Offer Available November 1st - October 31st
This is an easy to plan overnight sporting adventure. Show up at the resort anytime the day before you hunt and enjoy a 50 shot round of Sporting Clays on our amazing 7 Station, 1 mile course near the lodge. After check in at the lodge, guests will find wonderful "Ready Made Meals" prepared by our restaurant awaiting you in the lodge suite. These meals are ready for you to do a quick prep and serve, offering you the option to dine at your convenience. This itinerary includes dinner and breakfast.
At 9 am the following day, your hunting guide will meet you at the pro-shop next door to the lodge. You will enjoy a wonderful guided Pheasant hunting trip on the Mt. Baldy Preserve.
Cost and Details
Pricing and Seasons:
- November - March // Off Peak Special - $899 per 2 shooters!
- September - October // $1029 per 2 shooters
- Add a 3rd Hunter for $366
- Retail Value Up to $1129
- Online Booking - Reserve your trip for the night you plan to stay, hunt Pheasants the following day. You'll shoot clays on arrival day.
- Lodge suite at Canyon River Lodge
- 50 Shot Round of DIY Sporting Clays on Arrival Day
- Guided Pheasant Hunting Trip (6 Roosters Released Per Gun) on Departure Day
- Dinner (can be added on as a "Ready Made Meal", OR you can eat at Canyon River Grill if open)
- Breakfast (can be a added as a "Ready Made Meal")
- Lunch after the hunt (can be added on as a "Ready Made Meal", OR you can eat at Canyon River Grill if open)
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Our goal is to make scheduling adventures with Red's stress free and fair for everyone involved. Cancellations made by the customer less than 24 hours from the start time, or failure to show, will forfeit 50% of the total cost.
If you cancel more than 24 hours from the start time, you may reschedule or request a refund - 5% to cover processing fees and labor. If Red's decides to cancel the event due to adverse conditions the customer may request a full refund.