Red's Fly Shop is located right in the middle of the busiest section of the Yakima River. Drift boats and rafts are an important part of our livelihood. We guide in them, rent them, provide storage space and shuttle service for them, and sell them! Many of our boat storage customers start as guided clients, then become boat renters who sign up for a few rowing lessons, eventually ending up as boat owners who use our storage and shuttle services. This cycle epitomizes a long term relationship, and we achieve that by providing excellent care and advice each step of the way. Our staff has had experience with Clackacraft, Hyde, Adipose, Ro, Lavro, Koffler, Willie, Boulder Boatworks, Stealth Craft, and Pavati, as well as NRS, StreamTech, Sotar, Avon, and Odyssey rafts. If you're looking for advice on buying a new or used drift boat or raft, or selling a drift boat or raft, give us a call or send an email. We're happy to help!
SOLD - 2006 Clackacraft LP 16' Drift Boat: $6695 - SOLD
- This boat is onsite at Red's Fly Shop
- Trailer, anchor and oars. This boat is river ready!
- Great shape for a 2006, very good chines and gel coat
- Ready to go fish!
email@example.com ; 509-933-2300
USED - Framed NRS 14 Foot w/ Frame: $2000
SOLD - Adams Trailer 2008: $800
- Good clean title
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD - Adipose Skiff Oars 9 ft: $500
- Blades show some wear, but shafts and handles show little use
- Special design built by Sawyer for Adipose Boatworks
Red's Fly Shop riverside boat storage: monthly or yearly
Drift Boat Storage Rates:
- $50 - Month to Month Storage
- $500 - Year for Advance Annual Payments (12 Months)
- CURRENTLY FULL - EMAIL email@example.com
Shuttle Logistics and Services:
We have a great vehicle shuttle service right here at Red's and even offer a service where we can tow the boat for you, launch it for you, and even take it out. (See details on this service below)
Red's Complete Launch and Takeout Service:
This is for folks that store their boats at Red's. The cost is $60 and our staff will hook up to your boat/trailer and drive you and your party upstream, launch the boat at one of several access points, and you can float back down to Red's. Just anchor your boat in front of the shop and we'll take it out and put the boat back into our storage corral. Super easy and it allows you to bring the commuter car out here to go for a float!
- $60 - This includes launch, towing , and takeout service
- Please call ahead to schedule a time